Tuesday 12 March 2013

Things are on the up!!!

What a dramatic turnaround my year has taken, since my slightly depressing blog post in January, my life has completely changed for the good and I'm happier than ever. The 2 main factors which have relieved so much stress and worry are the jobs and my health.

My health and general fitness is getting better in leaps and bounds, I will put up a post soon about my journey to recovery and all the many, many things I did to get my body to work for me and to no longer hold me back. Because of my new found health, I managed to get a job, well not just one job........ 4 jobs!!!! Thats right i'm going to be doing 4 jobs. A few months ago I didn't think I was capable of doing one, now I fully believe I can do all these jobs and to the best of my ability.

I was devastated (in January) to find out that I no longer qualified for disability benefits and was terrified for what the future would hold but I managed to find jobs which suit me and wouldn't result in a relapse to the bed-bound version of me from a few years ago. So here are the jobs, job 1 - is running photography workshops for children in local schools, I'm so excited about this as I get to do photography, which I am passionate about and its regular work, which is rare in the photography world. I also love working with children and can't wait to teach them photography. Job 2 - is working 2 days a week in a gorgeous clothes boutique. Job 3 - Is running craft workshops for children, this is teaching them to make soft toys and other cute things, job 4 - My freelance photography. It is really picking up and i'm getting bookings for weddings and portraits for all throughout the year, i'm very excited. I will also be doing the gig photography alongside this, its not paid, just for fun because I love it.

So yeah.... basically things are without a doubt looking up. I'm so excited to be starting such great jobs, all in areas that I love. Photography, crafts and fashion. I couldn't have dreamed 3 months ago that I would be able to do such a thing.

Anyway, thats enough about me, here are some macro photos I took of the random little flurry of snow we had, I hope you enjoy them and that 2013 is turning out pretty good for you too :)






No comments:

Post a Comment