Saturday 2 February 2013

An Interesting January

Well, I haven't managed to start the year off in the best way, I seem to have gathered quite a pile of crap news recently and had to make quite a few big, life altering decisions. However it has really made me realise, now more than ever, that if you stay positive and motivated then you can overcome anything. I feel like i'm making my way to the top of the mountain, then I have to take a big leap off the top. Its really scary but i'm also excited by the possibilities that lie ahead and am looking forward to what I can make of the year. I will let you know more when i've dealt with it all and when it has become good news.
Some great things have happened recently too, I covered another gig in Portsmouth which was Anberlin, The Getaway Plan and The Xcerts. I had the privilege of meeting 2 of the bands before, as my housemate interviewed them. The gig was amazing and I enjoyed it so much that I forgot about my legs hurting and the fact I had planned to leave as soon as I got my photos and instead, ended up staying till the end. Here are some of the photos I took that night.


I am excited to also start up an Etsy shop for all my handmade crafty goodies so I will keep you informed of that :) As well as this, I am going to give my photography a big push and get some more marketing out there to spread the word about Amy Sapphire Photography. Overall, Im handling things in the best way that I can and i'm proud of what I have already overcome in 2013. Bring on February!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment